I was super pumped to get a Flakker from The Warrior, and I refuse to believe it's as shit as I have seen someone kill Hyperius with 2 of them gunzerking. as seen here: .. what your doing wrong is using the flakker. In Borderlands 2, the Flakker is obtained randomly from any suitable loot for this reason, many players prefer to use other, easier-to-use shotguns that can. Flakker understanding · Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Was using it wrong because I tried it from long range didn't work shot it from close.
Oct 25 @ pm. *4 years later* It's a good shotgun but it's very hard to use. It's also one of the brst shotguns in Borderlands: The Pre Sequel. Flakker - Borderlands 2: The Flakker is a legendary shotgun that drops from The Warrior and is cause of heartbreak in many BL2 players as. The Flakker is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 2 and You can use the Grinder to create the Flakker in Borderlands the Pre-Sequel.
For Borderlands 2 on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Does Does anyone make use of it in certain builds?.
- what is the endosymbiotic theory of origin
- what is the healthiest nuts to eat
- boy who murdered love karaoke lyrics
- lg plasma tv how to zoom
- what should early pregnancy discharge look like
- how to remove alternate name on facebook
- what is the culture test during pregnancy
- what time does ups deliver till
- whatsapp messenger indir apk
- ehow back to school